Customer Service Representative
Larry Fu Insurance Agency strives to provide individuals and businesses with the best possible service and coverage. We understand that in a rapidly changing environment it is vital to protect what you love. We are a highly motivated agency that constantly works on providing the best possible customer experience. A career in the insurance industry provides you with an exciting opportunity for professional and personal growth. As a CSR, you will be learning valuable skills that will catapult you to new heights in the insurance industry and provide you with the background needed for future career success. At Larry Fu Insurance Agency, we will nurture your growth and provide you with the tools necessary to make sure you can put forth your best work in the office.
Larry Fu Insurance Agency offers many types of insurance customized to an individuals and businesses personalized needs. We offer commercial, home, auto, life and health insurance. Our goal is to ensure that our customers are receiving comprehensive coverage at the best possible value.
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative that is highly motivated and has a willingness to learn. The CSR will act as the first person of contact to our customers. You will help customers and prospects with their insurance requests and needs. It is important that the CSR is both attentive and understanding when listening to customer concerns. The CSR must be adaptive and responsive to customers, acting as their problem solver. An effective CSR has to listen and assess customer issues and provide the best possible solution.
Abilities & Skills:
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Highly adaptive
- Speak with customers’ on the phone and provide help with their specific issues
- Respond to customer claim inquiries and provide help and guidance when needed
- Help customers’ with policy changes and billing issues
- Log communication between agency and client in Agency Management System
- Ensure accuracy of data inputted in Agency Management System
- Prepare proposals and necessary forms to send to customers and prospects
- Advanced working knowledge of Agency Management System (Applied EPIC)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin) and English speaker.
- Prior insurance experience is preferred, but not necessary
- 10 days PTO
- 10 working holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Competitive Salary